Rose Bowl Riders has a long history of being an outstanding venue for horse shows. In the Club’s early years the members organized Annual Shows each spring and fall. These shows were widely popular and attended by avid equestrians from all over California.
Presently, our show schedule includes one in winter, spring and summer. Shows are professionally judged and geared towards affordability, learning and enjoyment for riders and horses new to the show ring. Our goal is to provide a positive experience in a fun environment.
All horse shows are open to the public for participation and spectators are welcome!
Please see below for links and information regarding our upcoming shows. Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
January 21, 2018 – Winter Hunter Show
Rain Date is January 28
Judge: Marla Amormino (USEF R)
18, 2018 – Spring Dressage Show
This show has been postponed to the rain date of March 25!
Judge: Lehua Custer (USDF L)
- View show premium
- ONLINE entry is now closed & all ride times are full (email us to be wait listed)
- View volunteer/sponsor sign up
- View ride times – UPDATED 3/16!
- View test results – coming soon!
- Hopefuls Dressage Walk Test
- Western Tests (WDAA – 2017)
- Introductory Tests A-C (USDF – 2015)
- Training – Fourth Level Tests (USEF – 2015)
- FEI Tests (2017)
- Pas de Deux test + guidelines
Equipment + Attire Info:
June 3, 2018 – Summer Hunter Show
- View class list & entry – coming soon!
- View volunteer/sponsor sign up – coming soon!
- View class results