Rose Bowl Riders has a long history of being an outstanding venue for horse shows. In the Club’s early years the members organized Annual Shows each spring and fall. These shows were widely popular and attended by avid equestrians from all over California.
Presently, our show schedule includes one in winter, spring and summer. Shows are professionally judged and geared towards affordability, learning and enjoyment for riders and horses new to the show ring. Our goal is to provide a positive experience in a fun environment.
All horse shows are open to the public for participation and spectators are welcome!
Please see below for links and information regarding our upcoming shows. Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
January 21, 2018 – Winter Hunter Show
Rain Date is January 28
Judge: Marla Amormino (USEF R)
March 18, 2018 – Spring Dressage Show
Rain Date is March 25
Judge: Lehua Custer (USDF L)
- View show premium – test list, rules, entry pdf (mailed entries postmarked by March 9th)
- ONLINE entry here! (must be completed by March 11th)
- View volunteer/sponsor sign up
- View ride times – coming soon!
- View test results – coming soon!
Tests + Info:
- Hopefuls Dressage Walk Test
- 2017 WDAA Western Tests
- 2015 USDF Intro Tests A-C
- 2015 USEF Training-Fourth Level Tests
- 2017 FEI Tests
- Pas de Deux test + guidelines
- USEF Dressage Equipment Booklet + Attire Overview
June 3, 2018 – Summer Hunter Show
- View class list & entry – coming soon!
- View volunteer/sponsor sign up – coming soon!
- View class results