Rose Bowl Riders is a volunteer organization – maintained, governed and run by the membership. Members are encouraged to attend the spring & fall work days and help in some capacity throughout the year. There are many different ways to volunteer at RBR, from serving on the board or committees, to facility maintenance, aiding with the monthly newsletter, event planning and support. Please let us know if you have any ideas of how you might best serve your Club and community!
Each membership must record at least 10 hours of approved volunteer service to RBR, or pay to opt out. The volunteer period begins & ends at the November annual meetings. Unworked hours will be billed at $10/hour. Members are asked to self-report their volunteer hours via the Track It Forward site here.
Our junior members may earn service hours for school and scouting – just ask any board member to sign off on their volunteer hours.
- Governance Committee – contact Shannon Griffin
- Finance Committee – contact Carolyn Eberhard
- Volunteer Committee – contact TBD…
- Site Planning Committee – contact Anna Armstrong
- Horse Show Committee – contact Ariel Wisch-Schute
- Serve a term as a board member
- Water/drag arenas
- Gardening and native landscaping
Communications & More – contact Kristyn Gonnerman
- Monthly newsletter
- Social media
- Attend community meetings & report back